Tuesday, January 20, 2009

nothing really

what if i knew how to create the most complex of computer stuff like in the sci-fi movies, or maybe drive at 300 miles/hour on a busy highway, zip-zap-zoom, or know how to jump off from highest of cliffs and land safely on the ground, or never land and just keep on flying? what if i knew how to write well, what if my hands knew how to express what's in my heart and what's on my mind?

immaterial. period.

it's strange how my heart reacts. no, it's just human. I'm a bad human. no matter how much I tell myself about myself, what prevails on is what I actually am. that's one thing you can't fake, you can't escape. yourself. or can we? i couldn't.
I believe that a man is not one man. he's two men. like they said in Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.
I am many persons.
I am someone I don't want to be, but enjoy being.
I am someone I'm not, but I live that a lot for the world. for the world expects.
I am someone I aspire to be, but I'm not that yet.
I'm someone I think nobody can like, but then that me doesn't care.


the world is just made up of the two charges. positive and negative. that kind of sums up the world, the universe, the entire order. it has so much order. so much regularity. it's all tuned.
so about the charges, ya, they total everything. they denote the balance.
the world is balanced.
chaos is all in the mind.
peace.

No comments: