Monday, December 15, 2008

here and there

  • Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
  • We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
  • You cannot find true love Where it does not truly exist And you cannot hide it where it truly does - The movie ...."kissing a fool"
  • Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you for the rest of mine. - From the movie Phenomenon
  • I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. - Ten Things I Hate About You
  • "Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her." - Notting Hill
  • And think not you can guide the course of love. For love, if it finds you worthy, shall guide your course.
  • "The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels" - THE MASK OF ZORRO
  • "When you realise You want to spend The rest of your life with somebody, You want the rest of your life To start as soon as possible". - When Harry Met Sally

No comments: